BREAKING: Here’s the tweet that could lead to a new grand jury in Ferguson, MO.
#Ferguson: @shaunking took screenshot of tweeter @thesusannichols who claims to know juror on #MikeBrown #DarrenWilson grand jury & appears to be receiving leaked information. King says that within seconds of posting this, her friends told her to delete it & she did but not before it was screenshotted. She has since deleted her entire account but King says they checked & she is indeed a #STL resident w/ years’ worth of tweets from there. “If true, her tweet not only reveals a leak in the grand jury, but gives us an ugly glimpse into how things have gone so far. This person who posted it on twitter & her contact on the grand jury must be fully & completely investigated & removed if it’s true.”-@shaunking
Y’all better reblog the fuck outta this post it on facebook, twitter, IG, myspace, friendster, everything get this information out
Last Night in Ferguson (9.29-9.30): Protesters gathered yet again, in a truly uplifting night of action and calls for justice. It wasn’t all sunshine and roses, due to the usual antagonism from the police, but it was solidarity at it’s finest. #staywoke #farfromover
tears in my eyes; solidarity arising from such horrible situations is bittersweet.
Well goddamn 😢
oh shit guys
no war but the skeleton class war
the skeletariat will overthrow the bonegeoise
How do protesters stay in contact with each other when the government has shut down or censored Internet and mobile networks? Simple: You don’t use either.
Meet Open Garden’s FireChat, the messenger app protesters in Hong Kong have been using to circumvent government attempts to prevent them from organizing by blocking social networks like Instagram. Instead of relying on a single website or government-controlled networks, FireChat uses a technology called mesh networking for its “Nearby” chat mode.
YES!! THIS IS EVERYTHING!
Steve desperately trying to high five Bucky in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
THE LAST OF US - One Night Live - Actors/Characters
- Old information: Mike Brown - Facts and dog whistles (storify)
- Regarding the murder of Mike Brown, no police report has been filed yet because the PD is “still investigating”. Report won’t be made available until after case is closed. (storify)
- Shaun King, Marc Lamont Hill, and Kevin Jackson CNN interview (video)
- Ferguson officials aren’t telling you what happened to Mike Brown
- Woman who was hog tied by police shares her story (video)
- Umar Lee urges STL Co. to condemn police violence (video)
- “I am Mike Brown”
- STL to forgive about 220,000 warrants for nonviolent municipal offenses
- Brown family and prosecutor are not on the same page